Sooooo I got tagged by both MrtViolet
recently so I'm going to do both tags in one.
In the words of Mario, here we go!Rules
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share five facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for anyone to answer.Five Things About Me:
1. One of the first video games I remember playing was called "Puddlejumper 2000". It was a strange game.
2. I haven't seen most the "classic" Disney movies
3. I have a plastic velociraptor who keeps me company while I'm on my computer.
4. As a child my thumbs were flexible enough I could bend them back and touch them to my wrist (lovely mental image I know)
5. I like meeting people of different nationalities and ethic groups but am always worried I'll offend them by something I say. Questions By MrtViolet
1. What is your dream job?
I'd love to be able to go aroudn and work on a wide range of Multimedia Projects, a "Media Vagabond" of sort...
2. If you could erase one thing from the world, what would it be and why?
I would have to say Social and Economical divide. Might help people be more accepting of others.3. What is your favorite thing to draw and why?
-looks at gallery- ...landscapes........Just kidding, I prefer drawing my massive slew of original characters. 4. If you could meet a famous artist (alive or deceased) who would you choose?
Honestly it's hard to say, there are so many talented artist even just here on DeviantArt that look like they be awesome people and even more awesome friends. It be wonderful to be able to meet them and maybe gain some insight on how to improve my own work.5. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
A failed attempted at a panoramic shot that came out looking like the Northern Lights.6. Did you meet anyone on dA, that happens to be a really good friend of yours now?
These two cool people: meismeduh
and MrtViolet 7. If you could be a mythical creature for a day, what would you be?
A shark merman I suppose, it be nice to be able to go underwater without fear of drowning. 8. How do you react to negative comments on your art?
Scratch my head and wonder why their wasting their time hatin' when they could be improving their own artistic skill. I then delete the comment and go on with my life as normal.9. What is your motto you live by?
"It will all work out"10. (Stealing this one) What's your honest opinion of me?
You're a nice person and a talented artist. You can be a bit reserved, but are also a great listener. All around, your a pretty darn great friend!Questions By reensdragon1. Which gen of Pokemon do you think is the best? If you can't pick just gush about Pokemon XDI
Its a toss up between Gen 3 and Gen6, both introduced a lot of Pokemon I like.
2. What is your favorite kind of Music?
I like a wide variety of music, ranging from Metal to Electronic to even Country
3. Do you have a favorite Youtuber? If yes, Who?
At the moment it be a three way tie between Markiplier, VSaues2 and Game Theorist
4. What is your favorite colour?
Most shades of Purple (including Magenta)
5. What would you do if you hurt a friends feelings?
Apologize and try to change. Too lazy to think up my own questions so no tags